Welcome to shirtee.in.myshopify.com owned by Black White Orange Brands Private Limited (‘Company’) having its registered office at B/319 Morya House, Veera Ind Estate Off Andheri-Link Road, Andheri (West) Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053, India.
Please read these terms and conditions, which govern your use of the website shirtee.in.myshopify.com (‘website’), and the services offered therein:
- Unless otherwise specified, the material on the website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. The Company makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access this website from other locations/countries other than India shall do so at their sole discretion and the Company is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India, or compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You understand that upon initiating a transaction you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with us to purchase the products and/or avail related services from us.
- When you use, view or access any of the services provided by us through the website, including but not limited to product reviews, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service. The Company does not allow the User to make purchases without providing certain essential details like name, address, e-mail and mobile number on the website.
- A minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. The Company reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the website if it is brought to notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or you are not eligible to execute any legal document in your personal capacity.
- Registration on the website is free of charge for Users. However, we reserve the right to change the fee policy. We may in our sole discretion introduce new products, related services and modify the existing services offered on the website. In such an event, we reserve the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services. Any change in the fee policy shall be posted on the website and shall become effective forthwith.
- In order to access the services, you may choose to sign up, register and establish a User account (“Account”) for which you will be required to submit information, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, telephone number, email address, residential address (“User Information”). You may also choose to purchase the products featured on the website, check out and make the payment as a guest, without being required to sign up and register an Account (“Guest Check Out”). However, you will be required to submit certain User Information even in the event of a Guest Check Out.
- The User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user id and password chosen and provided by you and agree that the password is intended for exclusive and sole use of the User. You shall be responsible for all activities that occur using your user id and password. We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block access of your membership on the website and refuse forthwith to provide you with access to the website, if any information provided is untrue or inaccurate.
- The Company uses a third-party service provider to facilitate and collect payments (‘Payment Facility’) and is not liable or responsible for any issue that may arise between you and such third-party service provider. While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability whatsoever in respect to any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
(i) Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or;
(ii) Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or;
(iii) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or;
(iv) Declination of transaction for any other reason(s);
- You understand, accept and agree that the Payment Facility is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks or receiving payment through cash on delivery. Further, by providing the Payment Facility, the Company is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
- All payments made against the purchases/related services on website by you, shall be compulsorily in INR.
- Except for cash on delivery transactions, refunds, if any, shall be made to the same Bank/credit card from where transaction price was received. For cash on delivery transactions, refunds will be made via NEFT transfers to the accounts provided by the buyer(s). Refunds shall be made in INR only and shall be equivalent to the transaction price received. It shall be conditional and shall be subject to alternate recourse as available to the Company, in case of any misuse by the buyer(s).
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by buyer(s) with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation, breach of any agreement by the buyer(s) with the Company or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- You agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and consent to receiving communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- The buyer acknowledges that the Company will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of the Company.
- You shall ensure full compliance with applicable laws including, but not limited to the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time.
- This website, the content, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this website are provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or warranties, expressed or implied except otherwise specified in writing herein.
- The Company and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, the Company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. If a product is found to be not as per your expectation, defective or damaged, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- The website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of the Company and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of the Company and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You must retain and reproduce every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You shall not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of the Company.
- The Company accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content.
- The Company assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
- The information provided on the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- The Company has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the website is linked and as the Company has not reviewed any of the sites to which the website is linked, you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the website. You are linking to the website, off-site pages or other sites at your own risk.
- The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its website. The Company who is controlling this website accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its website.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of the Company and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments, complaints including but not limited to abuse and misuse of the website and or services, or any issues relating to data privacy (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright or trademark infringement) regarding this website. You may be required to provide your name, e-mail address, physical address and contact numbers while providing the questions, comments or complaints so that the Company may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
Although the Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the website,
it is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the website.
- The Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.